I am constantly getting asked about the current market trends. In my opinion, from all the reports I’ve read from economic analysts’ is that the market is going to continue to adjust thru the year of 2011. That being said it is a fabulous time to buy. Why you ask?
1) Interest rates are at a 50 year low.
2) Housing affordability. “Homes have become more affordable than they have been in years. The ratio of home prices to income is now 20.9% lower than the 15 year average through 2010, and 12.5% lower than the 1989-2004 average”. –Moody Analytics
3) I’ve worked with many first time home buyers that found purchasing a home was better for their monthly budget than continuing to rent.
4) Tax advantages of having a mortgage.
5) Freedom to make your home your own without having a landlord approve or disapprove of what you would like to change.
6) When you retire and have paid off your home being able to live more affordably on a fixed income because you don’t have to pay a monthly mortgage.
7) Achieving the “American Dream”.
I love having my business in real estate and think I work with the coolest clients. Getting up in the morning and being able to help others achieve their dream is very fulfilling. I am grateful that I have the trust of my clients to help them in the biggest financial purchase they are usually making at that point in their life. I take my profession very seriously and look after my clients as they were my family.